Friday, August 05, 2005

Pontishua the Power Puss



As a gay man, I get unending shit for driving a Pontiac. No, it's not an import. Yes, it has roll-down windows. But the damn thing keeps driving, and I think she digs me.

Before I take her across country for the second time, I thought I'd pay her tribute. Because honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she self-destructs in death valley.

She’s sea mist green,
With a pimpin’ stripe.
Her curves are kickin’.
She’s just my type.
With a rack on top and a tail in back-
She knows she’s trouble.
That girl is stacked.
I’ll ride this bitch from coast to coast.
She puts out love,
much more than most.
She’s got a cough and a gangsta lean.
time's been tough… the miles she’s seen.
From the ATL to Rodeo Drive,
She tops out at 65.
We’ve got miles...
and miles to go,
But she’ll get me there,
She’s a badass ho.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem, but let's just say the old bat better get you to DC by Friday or there will be hell to pay from me! Don't care if you have to leave her on the side of the road and walk to DC, you will be here Friday night!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Riley said...

I'm looking forward, hopefully, to road trip missives from you and the BF.

8:53 AM  
Blogger jacob henry said...

hope your trip goes well. . . the last time i drove across the country, my very upset cat was with me. . . NOT FUN. as long as your car doesn't die, the trip should be relaxing. enjoy.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home